Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zanpakutō Template.

Go down

Zanpakutō Template. Empty Zanpakutō Template.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Be sure to use the coding at the bottom of this post as the template!

Important things to remember when making your Zanpakutō: Spell check, proof-read, and go over your grammar before submitting your finished product. No one likes a Zanpakutō sheet filled with grammatical errors and misspelled words.

All things within this template are, indeed, mandatory, so do not just fill out certain parts, leaving the rest blank. We expect you to create a Zanpakutō detailed well enough to have all of these things. Do not butcher our template by adding in your own sections. If you have a suggestion for an addition to our template, please forward said suggestion to one of the staffers, or drop it in the suggestion box. We would be glad to consider it, or not. It is just that we do not want any unauthorized changes in the template. However, you still may add your own coloring and font type in the corresponding coding tags, if you wish, just do not use a ridiculously large amount of different colors. We don't want to feel as if our eyes have been stabbed in by a rainbow.

Run all parts of your application through a spell check, proof-read it, and then run over it to search for any grammatical errors or things that you may have missed. We emphasis this as it has a direct relation to whether or not your application will be approved. We are an advanced writer’s forum, after all, not a day-care; therefore, correct grammar is a necessary item. We do not expect perfection, though. You are human, and humans make mistakes.

Zanpakutō Template

Name:

(What is the name of your Zanpakutō Spirit in English and Japanese? If in another language, please insert an English translation for it, as well.)

Manifestation:

(What is the manifestation of your Zanpakutō Spirit? What does your Zanpakutō Spirit look like? I will not accept an image for this, either; I will only accept it written format, in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I want, also, every last inch of your Spirit described, any odd features, and anything else about it. Everything! From their head to their toes. This includes their height and weight, build and skin color, hair color, style and length, eye color, clothing, and anything unique about them. Manifestation should have a minimum of 200 words. In light of recent manga chapters, it should seem that the Spirit appears somewhat differently in Bankai than it does in Shikai, as with Zangetsu's younger appearance; as such, you should describe how yours appears in both.)

Release Command:

(What command do you use when you release your Zanpakutō? Take, for example, Zabimaru's release phrase, "Howl! Zabimaru!)

Family:

(What is the family to which your Zanpakutō belongs? Choose one, and only one. We will not accept Muti-family Zanpakutō, or mixed family.)

Here is a list of Families, as follow:

Spoiler:

Level:

(Is it Shikai or Bankai? Neither? Sealed only? You must train for Bankai. Read the Bankai rules in order to find out how to do so. First Generation Captains are exempt, as they begin with Bankai.)

Sealed Description:

(What does your Zanpakutō look like in its sealed state? Be detailed. I don't want to see any of that "looks like an ordinary Katana" crap here, as even ordinary Katana look like something. That is, unless it actually does look like an ordinary Katana, in which case you must still describe it. You may not use an image, only a written description. I will only accept it written format, in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I want, also, every last inch of your character's sword described, any odd shapes, any strange glowing or colors, the hilt, hand-guard, and anything else on it. Everything! Sealed Description should have a minimum of 120 words.)

Shikai Description:

(What does your Zanpakutō look like in its Shikai state? The description rules for the sealed description apply here, as well.)

Bankai Release Phrase (Optional)
(Though most Shinigami with Bankai release their Bankai by simply uttering it some have a release phrase and even a short ritual to release it. Also tell us what happens when you release your Bankai, does the sky darken, reaitsu radiate, etc, please go in detail.

Bankai Description:

(What your Zanpakutō look like in its Bankai state? The description rules for the Sealed and Shikai description apply here, as well)

Shikai Ability:

(Describe the ability of your Zanpakutō's Shikai. Be logical, as well as reasonable, when making this. Do not god mod, or make it overpowering. Do not go outside your family, either. Be descriptive. This should be a minimum of 150 words, at least; and no sneaky business, hiding things and trying to get by with more than would normally be allowed by being vague.)

Bankai Ability:

(Describe the ability of your Zanpakutō's Bankai. Again. Be logical, as well as reasonable, when making this. Do not god mod, or make it overpowering. Do not go outside your family, either. Be descriptive. The rules for Shikai apply here, as well.)

Inner World:

(Describe your Spiritual Inner World. What does it look like? Be detailed; I don't want to see any of that "looks like a cavern" crap here. You may not use an image. I will only accept it typed out in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I want also every last inch of your character's inner world described, any odd places, locations, any strange things about it, and anything else about it, everything! This should have a minimum of 100 words, at least.)

Zanpakutō Spirit Persona:

(Here, you insert the personality of your Zanpakutō Spirit. Their habits, emotions felt in certain circumstances. Everyone has a personality, their own little secrets, a bad side, and even a side of themselves not normally shown in front of others; how they act in stressful situations, under pressure, to the pain of loss, to certain types of people, certain races, etc. Type out your Zanpakutō Spirit's personality in paragraph form; I want every last aspect of their personality laid out right here, leave nothing out, and be creative. None of that one line, " He/She/It is brave, and loves to fight. When he/she/it gets mad, he/she/it is ruthless" crap. I know most people can do better, but even so, they don't apply themselves as well as they could have. Please, take no offense; I am not generalizing; but I have seen it enough to become paranoid over it, so please do make it nice and detailed, Okay ^^. Personality should have a minimum of 200 words.)

Techniques:

Name: Name of your effect.
Effect: The effect this technique has, its abilities and such.
Post usage limit and or Cool down: Put usage limits and cool-downs on your techniques, such as, you use the technique so many number of times, and then the cool-down is how long you must wait before using the technique again.

(Do note, that you must state whether or not the technique is used in Shikai or Bankai, like so. [Shikai] and [Bankai] Also, when adding a new technique, you must also train that technique before you may use it. More to come on guidelines for that, in the future. ATTENTION: Do not forgot to put usage limits and cool-downs on your techniques, such as, you use the technique so many number of times, and then the cool-down is how long you must wait before using the technique again. Be reasonable with this; you can't have an absurd usage limit, like 100 or something. Thank you!

Another thing is to be noted: when creating a Shikai or Bankai release, the powers should manifest through the actual blade instead of the character, as releasing already gives a power boost. You are not to have a transformation of the character's body, when they release Shikai or Bankai; as such a thing only applies to the Arrancar's release.)

Back to top Go down

Zanpakutō Template. Empty Re: Zanpakutō Template.

Post by Chinou Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 am

Code:
[center][size=28][color=deepskyblue]Zanpakutō Template[/size][/color][/center]

[b][u]Name:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Manifestation:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Release Command:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Family:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Level:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Sealed Description:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Shikai Description:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Bankai Release Phrase (Optional) [/u][/b]

[b][u]Bankai Description:[/b][/u]